Join our UI/UX design team and be part of defining the overall design language and user experience across multiple in-house products at Kuehne+Nagel. You will have the opportunity to work with various cross-functional teams on innovative product solutions from different logistics areas.
As a UI/UX Designer on our team, you will create user-friendly, engaging user interfaces to support UX improvements, new features, and product launches. You will have to take on complex design challenges and improve the experience of our core products used by hundreds of internal employees. You should be ready to take ownership of the whole design process from start to finish and have no problems working independently or in a team.
- Work on new or existing in-house products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, engineers, product managers, other designers, and business stakeholders.
- Develop GUI by delivering on the needs and expectations of both end-users and the business.
- Create different graphical artefacts (e.g. wireframes, storyboards, site maps, user flows, prototypes) and ensure all deliverables are of the highest level of quality.
- Help to build design systems and maintain them.
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage expectations appropriately.
- Build intuitive user flows and experiences for different devices.
- Lead user research activities and bring insight to improve experiences.
Your Skills and Experiences
- 3+ years of experience as a designer working on web products.
- A portfolio that reflects your UX, visual design, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, or Adobe CS.
- Understanding of the HTML and JS constraints.
- Excellent in visual design basics like typography, color theory, information hierarchy.
- Experience in creating design systems and pattern libraries.
- Strong understanding of responsive design.
- Experience in clearly and effectively communicating design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning, and diversity, our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne+Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn in August 2012, located in the new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.