We are looking for a middle / senior software developer, who would join our team to meet the business challenges in the most effective technical way. As a software developer, you will work in an agile team doing both greenfield development and enhancing the existing software. Our main stack is Java and React but you should be comfortable switching to the other technologies if this switch is beneficial; because of it, we expect you to have an interest in current trends in software development.
This position is opened in the Surrounding systems product group. We are the development team that builds the in-house solutions for warehouse and integrated logistics. We have a versatile portfolio with several projects in the pipeline. You should be ready to work in a dynamic environment with close collaboration within the team and with intensive communication with our business stakeholders. You also should be ready to work autonomously and to take the responsibility for end-to-end delivery.
- Developing new and enhancing existing functionality of enterprise IT solutions
- Delivering solution end-to-end, from solution design to implementing front-end and back-end, to deployment
- Ensuring code quality, including covering the code with the tests
- Working out the solution together with the business stakeholders
- Support of the other activities across the full software development cycle
Your Skills and Experiences
- Hands on experience in Java stack (Java 8+, Maven / Gradle, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA)
- Hands on experience in React stack (React.JS, Node, NPM)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Linux, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes / OpenShift, Git is a plus
Good Reasons to Join
With 76.000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. The company opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. #LI-DNI
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.