We are looking for a middle / senior back end developer, who would join our team to meet the business challenges in the most effective technical way. As a software developer, you will work in an agile team doing both green field development and enhancing the existing software. Our main stack is Java but we prefer to choose the technologies based on the business needs, and we expect you to be comfortable with trying new things.
We are the development team that builds the in-house solutions for warehouse and integrated logistics. We have a versatile portfolio with several projects in the pipeline. You should be ready to work in a dynamic environment with close collaboration within the team and with intensive communication with our business stakeholders. You also should be ready to work autonomously and to take the responsibility for end-to-end delivery.
- Development of the new and enhancing existing functionality of enterprise IT solutions
- Delivery from solution design to implementation the functionality on the back end
- Ensuring code quality, including covering the code with the tests
- Work collaboratively on definition, specification and design of a modular and integrated software products with the team members, business stakeholders, other teams across the organization
- Support of the other activities across the full software development cycle
Your Skills and Experiences
- Hands on experience in Java stack (Java 8+, Maven / Gradle, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Fluency in spoken and written English is must
- Experience with Linux, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes / OpenShift, Git is a plus
- Knowledge of front-end technologies, especially ReactJS is a plus
Good Reasons to Join
With 76.000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. The company opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.