We are looking for experienced Software Engineer, who is passionate about what you do and how you do it.
In this role together with your teammates you would be involved into development of one of the core applications of our landscape. Being self-organized team player, you are ready to demonstrate your strong software development and analytical skills by creating, maintaining and managing software applications.
- Develop Java-based customer facing web products
- Design and implement automated test-cases for your code
- Follow clean code practices
- Take responsibility for quality and long-term maintainability of the developed software
- Work collaboratively on definition, specification and design of a modular and integrated software products
- Build solid knowledge in logistics business domain
- Deliver functional and technical documentation when appropriate
- System maintenance and operational support
Your Skills and Experiences
- Have 5+ years of active software development experience (preferably using Java 11, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Git, Maven, Oracle, Jenkins)
- Have academic degree of computer sciences or equivalent education/knowledge
- Understand the mechanics behind the agile methodologies, trust in self-organization and communication
- Have taken part in large-scale projects
- Know why you should care about clean code
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus, REST, SOAP, JMS, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, MongoDB
- Frontend development experience with Angular JS
- High proficiency in English
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning and diversity and our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne+Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn in August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.