We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team, working on our global integration platform.
We are building the components of the organization’s Integration Platform. We are a very small and focused team that takes full ownership of the services we build and run. We solve problems related to integration, with a focus on APIs and complex scenarios, two high-growth topics in logistics. You will be involved in all the steps of the software development process: from discovering the problem to advising solutions, to building the necessary missing components, and finally maintaining the services in production with high availability and performance in mind. Your primary focus will be on backend development with an eye on the problems that come with distributed systems (as it is natural with Integration.)
- Develop microservices and deploy on lambdas on private and public cloud
- Contribute to automation and reliability continuous improvement
- Work collaboratively on Design Documents to model the software architecture
- Build solid knowledge in integration and integration patterns
- Deliver functional and technical documentation when appropriate
Your Skills and Experiences
- You are acquainted to developing using Git and CI/CD
- You have a good grasp of SQL Databases
- You can explain concepts like transactional operations and ordering
- Ability to operate autonomously we as well as collaborate with developers and business representatives
- Experience with AWS, OpenShift/Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker a plus
- You feel proud but also responsible for the things you create
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning, and diversity, our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne+Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn in August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.