We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join our ControlLog 2.0 (ODS) project!
ODS (Operational Data Store) is a part of ControLOG 2.0project. It is a new project that is actively developed. The main objectives of the project are extracting data from various sources, transforming it, and loading it into a destination system in the AWS cloud. It is needed to validate the data at each phase of data transmission. In this role, you will be focusing on manual testing, while the project and team grow, there will be increasing automation testing as well.
- Working closely with product owner and developers to help design, build and test new features;
- Regression testing;
- Smoke tests;
- Automating integration, functional and API tests
- Maintaining and developing test automation framework
- Perform manual verification
Your Skills and Experiences
- Knowledge in software testing standards, methods and conventions
- Experience in test case design and test case execution
- Practical knowledge in REST/SOAP services testing;
- Analytical skills which would help identify technical issues in the systems under test
- Good knowledge in software programming, databases, CI/CD, cloud
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to explain technical issues, good communication skills, have a team player attitude and reliability
- Leading skills and previous experience is a plus
Our technology stack is:
- GraphQL, Postman
- Oracle/ PostgreSQL DB
- Cloud based solutions
- Streaming platforms ( Kafka, RabbitMQ )
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning, and diversity, our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne + Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.