Join our great IT development team in Tallinn!
You will be a part of the engineering team who deals with a new global Warehouse Management System that will cover approximately 50 countries and 270 customer sites globally. Your main focus will be on developing testing platform, automated tests and testing frameworks. In order to accomplish that, you will evaluate and implement testing solutions and QA best practices. Continuous improvement of testing processes and developing automated testing suites is also a part of the job.
- Support the team by implementing all kinds of automated tests
- Create test scenarios and execution plans to implement these scenarios
- Design automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically
- Integrate automated tests with CI/CD
- Identify and report bugs, defects and errors
- Analyze systems to identify potential quality issues that could affect apps
- Provide automated execution test report
Your Skills and Experiences
- Successfully completed university degree in the field of Computer Science or a comparable university course or related experience
- Experience in automating test cases, test-driven development, and acceptance test-driven development, manual testing (both white box and black-box testing)
- Experience in Java programming (or other OOP language) is a must
- Experience in scripting languages (Groovy or Python)
- Good knowledge and experience with Microservices, REST, Oracle, JMS and distributed systems
- Exposure to Test Management tools i.e. QMetry, ALM, HPQC, TestLink
- High level of initiative, team and communication skills as well as a goal-orientated and structured working method
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.