We are looking for a software engineer who has experience in leading small agile teams or is ready to take the lead position in a small agile team.
In this role, you will be organizing and providing additional development and support for running projects and products in Contract Logistic area.
- Lead the work of other engineers in the Team
- Organize a product and project team with internal employees and external consultants
- Manages the definition of project scope timeline, estimation and effort, monitor and track progress
- Communicate with the stakeholders and manage expectations
- Manages together with team refactoring approach and methodology to ensure that current development processes continues to gain in efficiency
- Run and maintain daily processes in an effective and efficient manner ensuring that the team objectives are achieved on time and review individual and teams performance including defining targets for the team
- Review and report the project progress to the BU and IT management on a regular basis
- Participation in recruitment process, people management and other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Manager
Your Skills and Experiences
- Solid technical background (Java/Node.js, open-source frameworks, databases and software design)
- Strong interest in the creation of sustainable software
- Management experience in formal or informal setup would be benefitial
- Knowledge of project and team management methodologies including OKR-mindedness and value-orientation would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills and strong interest in working with international and cross-functional teams
- Fluent oral and written English skills.
Good Reasons to Join
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams. Kuehne + Nagel provides a Balance and Belonging equalities scheme, and Mental Health support.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.