Innovative, high-performing, and customer-oriented solutions are part of our first-class logistics services. You will join our global team of network specialists, who ensure smooth IT operations day by day, by delivering stable and secure network services.
As part of the Internet-based Security and Services team in Tallinn you’ll be developing and managing our global Zero Trust Network Access and Secure Internet Gateway solutions together with SD-WAN and Edge Routing products. The global Kuehne+Nagel workforce in over 100 countries rely on our products for their daily work. We believe that automation and DevOps techniques are fundamental to our success in bringing reliable and secure communication solutions to our organization. Be part of the evolution from legacy network services such as MPLS and Remote Access to the modern and scalable products we run!
- Build and maintain policies for our Secure Internet Gateways and Zero Trust Network Access
- Support internal and external audits and drive forward security initiatives
- Develop our products to meet new organizational requirements
- Collaborate with our network colleagues around the globe
- Contribute to small to large-scale IT projects and support internal IT teams
Your Skills and Experiences
- Strong security operations background (firewall/SIG/IDS/IPS etc.)
- Experience in supporting internal and/or customer audits
- Operational experience in networking
- Experience in scripting is a plus (Ansible, Python, Bash)
- Experience with SD-WAN is welcomed but not a requirement
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning and diversity and our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth.