The HR-IT team in Kuehne+Nagel’s IT Service Center in Tallinn is responsible for the customization, operation, and development of a set of Web Applications based on different technology stacks. We are looking for a new colleague with a strong technical background – thus increasing our knowledge about enterprise web applications and multi-tier architecture setups in a global environment.
IT Integration Engineer you will be responsible for the integrations between different corporate and local IT applications used within an organization. You are utilizing the existing capabilities of the integration products and implementing robust and secure integrations in cooperation with the business units and the product teams. This role calls for both technical capabilities and an understanding of business processes. You will be given the opportunity to work with different team members from IT and Business in order to support the operation and development of the integrations as part of a dynamic international team.
- Provide full scoping analysis to demands
- Facilitate the processes to deliver data by different means (flatfile, WEBservices, DB Objects etc.) using ETL
- Data export/import quality check improvements
- Provide advanced support for global HR applications
- Work together with vendor support on all issues for HR applications
- Maintain application documentations
Your Skills and Experiences
- Ability to learn new areas and new skills quickly
- Good problem solving/analytical skills
- Ability to provide good customer service, be a good listener and work well with others, professional attitude and work ethics
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to prioritize on common sense and under pressure
- Experienced with the following: ETL tools e.g. Pentaho (Design, Code & Deploy); SQL querying; REST and SOAP services; manipulating, processing, and extracting large disconnected datasets; transforming XML, JSON, and CSV formatted files
- Comfortable in Linux, Windows and container environments and solid understanding of PL/SQL and TSQL
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning, and diversity, our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne + Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn in August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.