Reliable, high-performance, and customer-focused solutions are the enablers of our first-class logistics services.
It is here that specialists ensure our smooth IT operations day after day – and it is here that we develop IT systems in interdisciplinary projects using modern methods, with which we extend our lead in terms of speed, reliability, and customer orientation. Worldwide, as a team and hand in hand with the specialist departments, and soon with you.
- As IT Application expert, you will support global K+N applications and develop and maintain tools used for configuration, installations and deployment.
- You will support the application development teams in the continuous improvement of the productive environments as well as the adoption of new applications and environments into productive operations.
- In addition, you will participate with on-call responsibility in Level 2 and Level 3 support and ensure 24/7 production operation of the productive environments.
- You will continuously work on improving the stability and performance of the global K+N server landscape, as well as the further development of system monitoring and statistics.
- If incidents occur, you will act as troubleshooter and,
- Last but not least, you will design implementation strategies to automate system installations and software deployments.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Your program base is a solid professional experience in IT operations, system administration and ideally development.
- You have basic Oracle knowledge and are proficient with SQL, you are also familiar with common automation tools (f.ex. Ansible). Java knowledge is a plus
- You are familiar with ETL processes for consolidating data from different sources within a data warehouse. Knowledge in PostgreSQL, Tableau or Pentaho is a plus
- You are fluent in English.
- Last, but not least, you have the desire to work in a creative, agile environment.
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning, and diversity, our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne + Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn in August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.