This position belongs to Core HR IT team that is tasked to build/rebuild internal solutions. Solutions that are simple, efficient and reliable solutions. This is an opportunity to make an instant impact by making something new and highly visible.
We are looking for a middle / senior Software Developer, who would join our team to meet the business challenges in the most effective technical way. As a software developer, you will work in an agile team doing both green field development and enhancing the existing software. Our main stack is Java and React but you should be comfortable switching to the other technologies if this switch is beneficial; because of it, we expect you to have an interest in current trends in software development. We have an important projects in the pipeline. You should be ready to work in a dynamic environment with close collaboration within the team and with intensive communication with our business stakeholders. You also should be ready to work autonomously and to take responsibility for end-to-end delivery.
- Developing new and enhancing existing functionality of enterprise IT solutions
- Delivering solution end-to-end, from solution design to implementing front-end and back-end, to deployment
- Ensuring code quality, including covering the code with the tests
- Working out the solution together with the business stakeholders
- Support of the other activities across the full software development cycle
Your Skills and Experiences
- Hands-on experience in Java stack (Java 8+, Maven / Gradle, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA)
- Hands-on experience in React stack (React.JS, Mobx, Node, NPM)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Linux, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes / OpenShift, Git is a plus
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning and diversity and our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne + Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.