We are looking for a full-stack developer. Do you enjoy developing customer-facing websites? Do you thrive in an agile environment with open and fair communication?
Our air logistics quoting and booking system is possibly the best out there. So if you want to be part of our team and help us become even better to keep the application at the top, then this is the position for you.
- Develop Java-based customer facing web products
- Write clean code
- Take responsibility for quality and long-term maintainability of the developed software
- Design and implement automated tests for your code
- Work collaboratively on definition, specification and design of modular and integrated software products
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our setup and processes following our agile principles
Your Skills and Experiences
- Several years of expertise being successful either as a full stack developer using Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Docker, OpenShift, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Git, Gradle, Oracle/Progress plus experience with front-end technologies such as Angular or React
- Academic degree in IT / Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Agile mindset
- Foster a no-blame culture, dare to fail and share opinions
- Fluent command of English (oral and written))
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning and diversity and our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne+Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn in August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.