Do you want to be the lead developer/architect of the front-end part of the system, written in ReactJS and TypeScript? If yes, join us! We are looking for a software engineer to join our growing product team.
Currently, we are building a platform for collecting information on IT assets within the organization, facilitating and automating software procurement processes, and supporting information security initiatives. You will be responsible for leading the development of the internal customer-facing front-end systems utilizing asset platform knowledge.
- Design and develop React based frontend systems
- Take responsibility for quality and long-term maintainability of the developed software
- Design and implement automated tests for your code
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Contribute ideas to our product development roadmap
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our development process
Your Skills and Experiences
- Experience in delivering production software with React framework
- Knowledge of interaction with backend (how data flows between web page and server)
- Experience of spearheading development of front-end (taking major design decisions) is a plus
- Collaborative development, using VCS and code reviews, is a plus
- Degree in Computing or related field
- Good English and communication skills
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning and diversity and our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne+Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn in August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.