Do you like to work in a team and your ideas to be heard? Do you want to initiate new ideas and solve problems? Are you ready for a challenge? If yes, you are the right person, join us!
We are looking for a new team member to extend the Kuehne+Nagel DevOps team in Tallinn. The team is responsible for the development, operation, and Level 3 support of the global Kuehne+Nagel IB Processing Platform.
- Enhancement and improvement of the existing EDI solution
- Continuous development of the EDI framework
- 3rd level support of implemented solutions
- Operational support for the EDI platform, used globally 24*7
Your Skills and Experiences
- Experience with UNIX / Linux systems (administration or shell programming)
- Experience with DevOps tools (Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins, Vagrant) and monitoring tools such as Zabbix/Nagios, or any equivalent tool-set
- Experience in software development (preferably Bash, Korn shell, Perl or Python)
- Ability and willingness to learn very quickly and use the knowledge under pressure
- Willingness to work in a multicultural team spread over several countries
- Ability to participate in regular on-call duty
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Experience with XML/XSLT
- Experience with EDI/EAI
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning, and diversity, our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne+Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn in August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.