Do you like to work in an international team and your ideas to be heard? Do you want to initiate new ideas and solve problems of our mission-critical platform connecting our partners and customers? Are you ready for a challenge? If yes, you are the right person, join us!
As a DevOps Engineer for our B2B communication platform, you will join an international product team, which supports and improves our mission-critical application connecting Kuehne+Nagel with our external customers and partners around the globe 24/7 on 365 days a year.
- Taking part in managing our mission critical application
- Perform system installation, configuration, and administration of integration, test and production systems
- Improve and constantly adapt the monitoring, logging and alerting systems
- Identify, break down and resolve problems with our shared middleware components, using structured problem resolution approaches
- Debug complex communication scenarios and provide 3rd level operations support
Your Skills and Experiences
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills (log analysis, etc.), passion to solve complex technical challenges
- Strong communication skills, passionate about interacting with internal and external clients as well as other teams from all over the world
- Experience in operating RHEL based enterprise Java applications
- Expert knowledge in troubleshooting of enterprise database systems (Oracle and PostgreSQL preferred)
- Scripting skills for automating routine tasks (Python, Bash experience mandatory)
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana and the ELK stack, CI / CD tools like Ansible and Jenkins
- Fluency in verbal and written English is required
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.