We are looking for engineers with a solid understanding of DevOps concepts to join our team in Tallinn.
As a DevOps Engineer you will support and improve systems that are built on top of various technologies for our internal customers. Day-to-day you will engage directly with internal clients, developers, and numerous other teams to better optimize their workflows through automation and well-designed systems.
- Maintaining and improving CI/CD pipelines
- Taking part in managing development and production environments
- Implementing centralized monitoring, logging and alerting systems
- Automating as much as possible
- Working together with infrastructure and development teams to improve our products and processes
- Promoting DevOps culture and mindset
Your Skills and Experiences
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Hands-on experience with configuration management tools (Ansible preferred)
- Strong background in Linux (Windows would be a plus)
- Strong scripting skills in automating routine tasks (Python, Groovy or Bash experience preferred)
- Good understanding of DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Bonus points for experience with ELK stack
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning and diversity and our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne+Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn in August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.