Do you have good communication skills and show a high sense of responsibility? Do you look for challenging and interesting tasks in a stable environment and learning opportunities? Do you want to be a part of a team that listens and a leader who focuses on your professional development? If yes, this is the right team for you! Join us!
Reliable, high-performance, and customer-oriented solutions are the pioneers of our first-class logistics services. Here, specialists ensure smooth IT operations day after day and develop IT systems in interdisciplinary projects using modern methods, with which we extend our lead in terms of speed, reliability, and customer orientation. You will work as part of a larger project team to integrate and extend our new global Warehouse Management System platform into the existing Kuehne+Nagel application landscape. A good appreciation of different cultural and team values is also essential to work in this international project.
- Intermediary between Operations and Development teams, to ensure smooth implementations and installations across development, integration, test and production environments
- Planning and operation of integration and test systems
- Continuous development of our application architecture and the associated configuration standards
- Improvement and constant adaptation of development and deployment pipelines to changing requirements
- Design and implementation of DevOps approaches to automate the installation and configuration of our global warehouse management system
- Participation and assistance in quality assurance processes
Your Skills and Experiences
- Successfully completed computer science studies or comparable training
- Sound knowledge in the operation and administration of Linux systems (RHEL)
- Reliable overview in infrastructure topics (network, firewall, LB, …) knowhow is a plus
- Practical experience with Git and Jenkins
- Practical experience with Docker and AWS
- Any relational database experience, Oracle SQL would be a plus
- Scripting or programming knowledge (Bash, Python, Groovy)
- Very good communication skills and distinctive team behavior, paired with a high sense of responsibility
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning, and diversity, our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne+Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn in August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.