Are you eager to work in a team but at the same time to have full ownership of your work? Do you have a critical thinking mindset and questioning skills to understand the root cause? Are you able to dig deeper and have the full picture before creating solutions, possible improvements, and ideas? If yes, this role is for you! Join our Business Intelligence Team for creating an impact on Road Logistics!
In a highly heterogeneous IT landscape, you will be part of an international team responsible for providing reporting and data visibility for our customers.
- Analyze and discuss requirements of the business unit and transfer them into efficient BI solutions based on KN standards
- Implementation, optimization and continuous improvement of complex and efficient data marts
- Requirement, change and quality management
- Monitoring, operational maintenance and support of regular loading processes
- Regular performance and efficiency optimization to cope with increasing volume as well as quality management
- Support further development and cloud migration of the global KN enterprise data warehouse with your knowledge
- Acquire insight into the logistic business processes from the knowledge holders in the business
- Write technical specifications and effort estimations. Regard dependencies to other IT systems
Your Skills and Experiences
- High level understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts and data modelling techniques
- Sound experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication and presentation skills
- High level of written and spoken English to work in an international team
- Experience with at least one ETL and one BI tool
- Basic knowledge of Unix shell scripting, PHP and XML
- Beneficial know-how and experiences – SAP Business Objects, Tableau, Cloud DWH technologies, processing of high data volumes, partitioning concepts, DB administration
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning and diversity and our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne+Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn in August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.