You love to make use of your experience in BI design and data modeling to shape new solutions. You enjoy the additional flavor of collaborating with an international team. Here is the right place for you to be!
As a member of our team of business intelligence (BI) developers you will be providing the base for various analytical solutions on warehouse management data. The team is located in Tallinn, Estonia, and in Hamburg, Germany. Internal users and customers all over the world will rely on your technical expertise to provide them with accurate data in time to steer and optimize global contract logistics processes.
- Analyze and discuss requirements of the contract logistics business unit and transfer them into efficient BI solutions based on our standards
- Acquire insight into logistic business processes from the knowledge holders, understand their needs and goals, analyze source systems
- Design, implement, optimize and continuously improve ETL/ELT processes, data models, SAP BusinessObjects Universes and Tableau data sources
- Your focus will be on data engineering and data modelling, reports and dashboards will be created by experts in the business unit
- Quality assurance with test methods and tools such as unit testing, regression testing, database schema analysis, database code analysis
- Operations of the environment: incident and problem management, root cause analysis, bug fixing
- Regular performance and efficiency optimization to cope with increasing volume
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science or comparable professional experience
- Deep understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts and data modeling techniques such as dimensional modelling, Data Vault 2.0.
- Profound experience in SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience in SAP Business Objects, Tableau or similar reporting tool
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work team-oriented, reliable and self-contained
- High level of written and spoken English to work in an international team
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning, and diversity, our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne+Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn in August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.