We are looking for a business analyst who also wants to be a servant leader. Do you enjoy working out business requirements for customer-facing websites? Do you thrive in an agile environment with open and fair communication? Do you also want to support team members from an organizational perspective and help them grow?
Our air logistics quoting and booking system is possibly the best out there. So if you want to be part of our team and help us become even better to keep the application in the top, then this is the position for you.
- Talk to the stakeholders in order to analyze and work out the business requirements’ essence, prepare the epics, user stories and product documentation
- Work in close dialog with respective experts on business and technical domains
- Also define the acceptance criteria and performing the acceptance testing of the user stories
- Demonstrate understanding and capacity to support and nurture your team members on an ongoing basis
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our setup and processes following our agile principles
- Take the lead to ensure the team members and the teams keep improving
- Contribute to the active development of the department
Your Skills and Experiences
- Several years of expertise being successful as a business analyst in the field of requirements engineering
- Academic degree in IT / Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Experience or interest in leading software development teams in an agile environment
- Like the idea of servant leadership
- Strong will to evolve yourself as well as the team members in a dynamic environment
- Agile mindset
- Foster a no-blame culture, dare to fail and share opinions
- Fluent command of English (oral and written)
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning, and diversity, our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne+Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn in August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.